• 1 Flute Performance Degree from the New England Conservatory of Music (Boston)
• 1 (heaping) passion for cooking
• 1 small chef, short but extremely energetic
• 5 to 10 great cookbooks (throw away any expired/useless pieces)
• 1 MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business (New York City)
• Several handfuls of friends with an insatiable appetite
• 1 large family with endless love and support
• Dash of humor, to taste
• 1 set of sharp knives
• 1 great non-stick pan and cast iron pot
• 1 standing mixer (or a strong arm, if using whisk)
• THE INTERNET: music and recipes galore
• A sense of humor (for when you drop your meal on the floor)
1. Add first four ingredients to Boston; stir until just blended.
2. Marinate for 9 years, allowing enough time for flavors to settle and blend.
3. Move mixture to New York City; increase temperature slightly and slowly add the MBA (simmer for roughly 2 years).
4. Before serving, add garnish and enjoy The Classical Kitchen!