THE CLASSICAL KITCHEN
Adapted from Real Life
Serves: those who matter most to me
• 1 Flute Performance Degree from the New England Conservatory of Music (Boston)
• 1 (heaping) passion for cooking
• 1 small chef, short but extremely energetic
• 5 to 10 great cookbooks (throw away any expired/useless pieces)
• 1 MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business (New York City)
• Several handfuls of friends with an insatiable appetite
• 1 large family with endless love and support
• Dash of humor, to taste
• 1 set of sharp knives
• 1 great non-stick pan and cast iron pot
• 1 standing mixer (or a strong arm, if using whisk)
• THE INTERNET: music and recipes galore
• A sense of humor (for when you drop your meal on the floor)
1. Add first four ingredients to Boston; stir until just blended.
2. Marinate for 9 years, allowing enough time for flavors to settle and blend.
3. Move mixture to New York City; increase temperature slightly and slowly add the MBA (simmer for roughly 2 years).
4. Before serving, add garnish and enjoy The Classical Kitchen!
This is Fantastic ❤ Let me know when you want me to publicize it…
Anne- Awesome! Especially love all the pics; they made me hungry.
Your large family loves you in the most endless and classical of ways.
Anne this is fabulous! I love love love it. Did you design it yourself or have help? I love the balance of you in it, very inspiring! Hope to see you soon – L
Thanks Lila! I designed everything myself 🙂 Hope to see you as well!
Great site! Thought you might like to meet http://www.tasteasyougo.com/ – another musical foodie.
Wow, love this! Thanks for the reference Stephen!
I LOVE the new layout!!! Much easier to navigate and look through the recipes 🙂 Beautiful!! Keep up the awesome job! I love you!!
Thank you so much!!! Love you too sis 🙂
Ooo, I’m so glad I came across this blog! Music and cooking complement each other rather perfectly. I’m off to try one of your recipes now.
I couldn’t agree more 🙂 Thank you for checking out my blog, and enjoy the recipes!
I love this so much Anne. Also, I’m pretty sure I count as one of those friends with an “insatiable appetite.” 😉
Haha! Thank you Kate, and you definitely do count as one of those friends 🙂